One of my girlfriends Annie just moved to Miami from New York and like me, is enjoying all of the fruits and veggies we are able to grow in our tropical environment. She gave me a couple coconuts from her coconut tree, so I made some puddin’.
Raw Vegan Lavander Lime Coconut Pudding
by Sarah Farsh, January 15th 2017
- 1 cup fresh coconut meat, from about one fresh coconut
- 1 - 1/2 cup coconut water, from fresh coconut
- 5 medjool dates, pits removed
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp culinary lavander (dried or oil)
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
Slay your coconut open with a machete knife. Be careful, or ask one of your friends to do it for you. Collect the juice and scoop out all of the meat. Place all of the ingredients into a VitaMix or high powered blender, blend until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to enjoying. I enjoy this pudding for breakfast along with some Pumpkin Oat Bar chunks!