I whipped up this Chinese style curry soup in just 15 minutes! Amped with nutrients and flavor that tastes like you stewed all day. Enjoy!
Chinese Style Coconut Curry Soup
by Sarah Farsh May 14, 2018
- 1 cup fresh coconut milk (you can use canned, or blend meat from 1 young coconut together with the coconut juice inside after you crack open)
- 32 oz organic vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp Frontier Organic Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup frozen wild mushroom blend
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 brick organic tofu, cubed
- 1 cup frozen whole leaf spinach or kale
- 12oz Jangteo noodles (Chinese sweet potato noodles, or rice noodles)
- hot chili peppers (more/less depending how spicy you can handle)
In a soup pot, heat up coconut milk, veggie broth, spices and frozen veggies until liquid starts to boil. Add tamari sauce, green peas, tofu, noodles and green leaves (spinach of kale) 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!