I had left over fajita mix,
so I added it to my salad greens for lunch the next day.
Mushrooms, Onions and Fire Roasted Corn Fajitas
by Sarah Farsh May 14, 2013
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 cups baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup frozen 365 Everyday Value Southwest frozen veggie mix (green and red bell peppers)
- 1 cup frozen 365 Everyday Value Fire Roasted Corn
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- splash veggie stock
- brown rice tortillas, I used Engine 2 Tortillas
- toppings: hot sauce, vegan cheese, avocado, jalapeno
Dry saute onions in a large skillet. Add mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, frozen veggies, frozen corn, chili powder, cumin, and tamari. Add veggie stock when needed, to deglaze pan. Add veggie mixture to a heated tortilla, and top with toppings of choice.