This is so delicious and easy to make.
You can use leftovers on top of salad greens!
Black Bean and Rice Salad with Smoked Paprika
by Sarah Farsh April 22, 2013
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 vine ripe tomato, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced (keep out if you're a baby)
- 1 can unsalted, black beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (cooled)
- juice of from one juicy lime
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together.