A simple recipe that's quick and easy to put together.
Fresh Tomato, Garlic, White Bean and Olive Pasta
Inspired by Mama Ellie's Garlic Tomato Pasta
- 4 ripe, vine tomatoes, diced
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz can white cannellini beans with liquid, unsalted
- 1/4 cup dry cured black olives, rinsed, pits removed and diced
- 2-3 cups Tinkyada's Gluten Free, Brown Rice Pasta Shells
- 1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence
Boil water for pasta and cook pasta shells to al dente. Meanwhile, heat up a medium sized skillet, and saute tomatoes and garlic - there is no need for oil due to the natural juices in the tomatoes. Lower heat to medium once juices start to reduce (about 4 min), and add in cannellini beans, black olives and Herbs de Provence and pasta shells (with out pasta water). *I rinse my olives just to take away any execs oils the olives extract - if you don't care about the extra oils, then no need to wash them. Toss pasta and tomato mixture well and serve with fresh basil or greens.