Super-duper easy to make... Just try not to eat them all at once...
Farshin' Amazing Oatmeal Cookies
by Sarah Farsh June 6, 2012
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- 1 handful dried cherries (unsweetened, or sweetened with fruit juice - not sugar)
- 2 cups unsweetened soy milk, or non dairy milk of choice
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp freshly ground pure peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together well. Scoop cookie batter onto a nonstick or lightly greased cookie sheet - about 2 tablespoons batter per cookie. Leave about an inch between each cookie. Cook for 20-25min. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing off of cookie sheet. Keep Refrigerated. Makes 12 cookies.