For this quick Asian stir-fry, I used all frozen veggies and frozen cauliflower rice. It only took minutes to saute on my wok, and tastes better than chinese take out!
Easy Peasy Cauliflower Fried Rice
by Sarah Farsh September 5th, 2016
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 bag, 365 Everyday Value™ frozen organic cauliflower rice
- 1 cup frozen or fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh baked butternut squash cubes
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 3-4 tbsp brags liquid aminos (or tamari sauce)
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- chili flakes - optional
Heat up a large non-stick wok or pan, dry saute garlic or use 1tsp coconut oil. Add cauliflower rice and start sauteing before adding reminder veggies and ingredients. Add sesame oil last, will help you use less oil than you really need and you'll enjoy the aroma. Saute for about 10 minutes, or until desired temp.