This super easy and quick acai bowl is a perfect start to a happy day. I love to have a power bowl like this before a big workout for a jump start. Enjoy!
Happy Acai Bowl
by Sarah Farsh July 24, 2016
- 1 bag Sambazon Frozen Organic Acai
- 1 - 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen black cherries
- 1 tbsp raw sprouted almond butter
- 1 tsp raw cacao nibs
- 1 tsp manuka honey (or maple syrup if you're vegan)
- 1 tsp unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- sprinkle of hemp seeds
- sliced bananas
In VitaMix or high powered blender, blend acai, almond milk, spinach and cherries. Blend the mixture quickly on high speed using the blender plunger so it quickly freezes into sorbet, and doesn't melt.
Scoop out frozen mixture into a bowl and top w remaining ingredients. Enjoy right away!