Yes, another Chia Seed Pudding... Last one for the week - I promise.
This is my favorite one.
Zucchini Chia Seed Pudding
by Sarah Farsh April 25, 2013
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 cup flax milk (or non dairy milk of choice)
- 1 hand full of blueberries (I used frozen)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 zucchini squash, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cinnamon spiced peanut butter
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp raw, unsweetened cacao nibs
In a bowl, or to-go tupperwear, soak chia seeds, oats, maple syrup, vanilla extract and blueberries in flax milk. Mix well, and store in fridge. Meanwhile, chop zucchini squash. After 15 minutes, your chia seeds pudding will be ready - take it out of the fridge and top with zucchini pieces, goji berries, cacao nibs, and peanut butter. More about Chia Seed Pudding here...