Chia Seed Pudding with Banana, Almond Butter and Cacao

Ooook, so I'm officially obsessed with this stuff. I discovered Chia Seed Pudding a while back... but for some reason, I kind of forgot about it. I've been CRAZY busy at work, and have had no time to make breakfast bars, or anything that takes too much time - so I've been resorting to YUMMY chia seed pudding concoctions. I've been adding in a handful of steel cut oats into the mixture, and it's been great! It takes only minutes to make, and is ready by the time I get to work. Here's one (of many) that I've eatin' this past week. I'll be sure to post more soon.


Chia Seeds & Oats Before...

Chia Seeds & Oats After a few minutes...

I got too hungry to take another picture after 15min... But if you refer back to my first Chia Seed Post, you can see how much this stuff transforms :)

Chia Seed Oat Pudding with Banana, Almond Butter and Cacoa 
by Sarah Farsh March 21, 2013
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 1 cup flax milk (or non dairy milk of choice)
  • hand full of blueberries
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp maple syrup
  • as many scoops of almond butter as you'd like
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 tbsp raw, unsweetened cacao nibs
In a bowl, or to-go tupperwear, soak chia seeds, oats and blueberries in flax milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Add bananas, almond butter, banana and cacao nips to top, and refrigerate for 10min or more. Mix well, and enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts