This is super yum.. and really easy to make. The trick is to slice the zucchinis thin enough to resemble noodles.
Raw, Spicy Sesame Zucchini Noodles
by Sarah Farsh March 14, 2013
- You'll need a julienne peeler.
- 1 raw zucchini
- 1 tbsp raw tahini (sesame paste) or peanut butter
- 1 tsp fermented miso paste
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- healthy shot of Sriracha sauce
- garnish with thinly sliced scallions and black sesame seeds
Slice zucchini using julienne peeler to make pasta shaped slices. In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, miso, rice vinegar, honey, chili flakes and Sriacha sauce. Poor on top of zucchini pasta, and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!