Another lucky night for me - Zach cooked.
Zach's Very Veggie Pasta
by Zachary Schriever, July 2012
- 2 zucchini squash, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pack baby portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 can organic tomato paste
- 1 can organic crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 lb cooked stone ground whole wheat pasta
- black and green olives, diced for garnish
In a large pot, dry saute onions, zucchini, carrots, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Add in chili flakes and tomato paste and crushed tomatoes. Cook for 25-30min then toss with cooked pasta. Top with olives.